- Dr. Langston grew up in a small town in central Illinois.
- He graduated from Lindenwood University in May 2006 with a Bachelor's in General Biology.
- Dr. Langston graduated with a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in August 2009 from Logan College of Chiropractic.
- In December of 2009, he earned his Master’s in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, a distinction that few chiropractors have. That gives him a much greater knowledge of rehabilitation and the treatment of sports injuries.
- He went to help patients at a pain management clinic in October 2009 where he was involved in the treatment of chronic pain. Two years later, he decided to put himself in a position to help patients before the pain became chronic and opened Integrity Spine and Joint Center.